The Periwinkle Foundation develops and provides programs that positively change the lives of children, young adults, and families who are challenged by cancer and other life threatening illnesses and are cared for at Texas Children’s Hospital.
Emotional healing through camping, creative, and recreational programs that provide:
- Uplifting activities oriented to children with special needs and with medical staff to address physical concerns
- Physically challenging activities that raise the children’s level of confidence
- Enhanced self-esteem through peer and leader support
Family support through camping, creative, and recreational activities that provide:
- Opportunities for siblings to attend the programs
- Reliable staff and environments in which parents can entrust the care of their children
- Opportunities for the entire family to gather together in a joyful environment
The Periwinkle Foundation is a member of COCA, Children’s Oncology Camping Association. The Periwinkle Foundation staff are members of AFP, Association of Fundraising Professionals, and follows the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice and honors the Donor Bill of Rights. The Periwinkle Foundation is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of those who use this website.
View Site Policy.